· PPE will be required by all technicians throughout the work day.
· PPE includes gloves, safety glasses, masks and boot covers.
· Disinfectant spray will be used on all surfaces, fixtures, thermostats, light switches and doorknobs you are touching or working on.
· Protocol on a service call will go as follows:
1. Disinfect hands on arrival
2. Put on gloves, facemask, safety glasses and boot covers before entering the house.
3. Disinfect surfaces you will be touching during your service call, this includes doorknobs, switches and fixtures. This should be done before you bring your tools in.
4. Enter the customers home through the basement and avoid the main entryway if possible.
5. Maintain distance from customers, if they are not following our protocol please let them know. If they continue to not follow protocol then call the office and we will call the customer. (They are being told all of this when scheduling an appointment.)
6. After the job is done dispose of gloves and disinfect your hands and surfaces on your truck that you have touched. Handles and steering wheel.
7. Replace or wash mask daily
8. Replace boot covers daily
· Be cautious when fueling or getting lunch. We need to wear gloves while fueling and disinfect when we are done or leaving a store.
There will be a $5.00 fee for PPE material during this time.